13-07-2011

Oxygen on the bike! Read Madani's testimonial.

Madani lives on 4 km from the office. Biking to work is less than an effort since it goes slightly downhill. "The return is more difficult, but the climbing effort empties my mind so that I can pay all needed attention to my family once arrived at home". This is necessary because his daily task is very demanding.
Often he works off-site so that he lacks the benefits of biking to work. "I really miss those precious moments of coming by bike when I work in Luxemburg." He is a fervent adept of cycling and for sure he will take care that his little boy one day will discover on his turn the beauties of cycling.
"Yes, of course that I am a cycling ambassador: I try to motivate my colleagues and now during the holidays they have no excuse anymore to try it out!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten