29-06-2011

Impressions from an almost drowned cyclist...

Karel still having fun in the rain
Chronicle of a Storm foretold... Although everybody expected the bad weather,  I defied the fate by leaving the office much too late. The initial rainshower degenerated in a real thunderstorm. I wasn't all too confident in the situation and Karel's words (bikepooling colleague) couldn't reassure me.
Bikerstunnel transformed in a
swimming pool
During this memorable ride I witnessed how disastrous situations reveal sometimes the best in human beings: cardrivers gave me prioity where they shouldn't and colleague cyclists were remarkably attent for each other.
5 cm mud where there should be
a nice clean cycling path
Only when I arrived save and sound (but wet) at home, I realized by hearing the news that I experienced an exceptional situation. Next time I will take into account the forecast.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten